(2) Is the MMR vaccine available as separate (monovalent) components?
(3) How do I get thimerosal/preservative free vaccines ? Which vaccines are thimerosal-free ?
(4) Which states require the hepatitis A vaccine ?
(5) What is the Prevnar vaccine ? What is a pneumococcal infection ?
(6) What do you think about the chickenpox vaccine ?
(7) What are some of the side effects from vaccines?
(8) What are the immunization requirements in each state?
(9) What are the contraindications to vaccinating? When should a child not be vaccinated? (.pdf file)
(10) How do I report a vaccine reaction?
(11) Are knots on the leg after a shot normal?
(12) What happens if I miss a shot or get behind schedule? Do I have to start over with shots?
(13) What are examples of an alternative vaccination schedule that others are using?
(14) "Do Multiple Vaccines Overwhelm or Weaken the Infant?s Immune System?"
More resources with answers to FAQ's:
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Centers for Disease Control
CDC and American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
Childhood Immunization Support Program
Reply to "Reasons not to Vaccinate" Kidshealth.org
UK's Department of Health